June Recital Costumes
2023-2024 CDDS Annual Recitals June 22-23, 2024.
- Miss Carolyn selects costumes for each class.
- Studio does not provide (and prices do not include) shoes, tights, camisole or additional accessories (ie. gloves, socks, wigs etc.).
- Dancers are measured in class by Studio staff. Measurements are submitted and costume sizes are determined by a costume house. Costumes are a general size and not made for each individual dancer.
- Any alterations needed are the responsibility of the parent. Dianne Stein at Competitor’s Closet in Warwick is a resource to alter costumes for a fee.
- Costumes are handed out in class once the entire class order arrives.
- Accounts must be up to date for dancer to receive costume.
- No Acro or Hippity Hop in the Recital.
- Any specialty size costumes are an additional $15 fee per costume. This fee will be added once costumes sizes are decided and ordered. (XXLC, or adult size for Level 1/2)