June Recital Costumes
2022-2023 CDDS Annual Recitals June 24 + 25, 2023. Schedule and location TBD.
- Miss Carolyn selects costumes for each class from Studio does not provide (and prices do not include) shoes, tights, camisole or additional accessories (ie. gloves, socks, wigs etc.).
- Dancers are measured in class by Studio staff. Measurements are submitted and costume sizes are determined by a costume house. Costumes are a general size and not made for each individual dancer.
- Any alterations needed are the responsibility of the parent. Dianne Stein at Competitor’s Closet in Warwick is a resource to alter costumes for a fee.
- Costumes are handed out in class once the entire class order arrives.
- Accounts must be up to date for dancer to receive costume.
- No Acro or Hippity Hop in the Recital.
Enrollments by November 30th
- On October 6, all current dancers will automatically be registered for the June Recital and costume fees will be posted. (Not Acro or Hippity Hop in Recital.)
- After October 6, students will automatically be registered for the Recital upon enrollment and costume fees posted.
- If your dancer will NOT participate in the Recital, email info@CarolynDutraDanceStudio asap no later than November 30
- $70 Costume Deposit due by November 1. ($55 for Toddler & Me)
- Parents must login to submit via account with credit card. *NON-REFUNDABLE
- Those enrolled in November, pay deposit by second class.
- Studio will automatically charge your primary card on file for costume balance on December 1 for all accounts.
- You can submit payment in full anytime by December 1. *NON-REFUNDABLE
- All costume fees must be paid in full by December 1. Late payments not accepted; costumes will not be ordered.
- All payments are non-refundable.
Enrollments December 1-January 15
- Participation in the Recital is TBD pending availability of costumes.
- Payment due in full by second class.
- Pay as soon as possible for best chance of costume availability.
- No payments or orders accepted after January 15; costumes will not be ordered if not paid.
- No refunds on costume payments.
- Although costumes may show available now, late costume orders are not guaranteed for Recital. We will try our best but have no control over costume availability and shipping dates after December 1st when the initial group order was placed. Refunds only available if this issue arises coming from costume company.